Dorcy 220-lumen Waterproof Ipx8 Dive Light

$ 75.98

The 220 Lumen LED Submersible Dive Light is the newest twist to the old flashlight. This 220 Lumen Dive Light is made of anodized aluminum construction and is anti-corrosion proof via its hardened finish. The Dive Light contains a K2 Super Flux LED that offers state of the art performance. This flashlight provides 8 hours of continuous use on one set of alkaline batteries. The Dive Light is guaranteed to be submersible (IPX8) to a depth of up to 100 meters. On land the center spot concentrates 80% of the light output while using the remaining 20% to provide a bright area around the center spot to light up a wide viewing area. Underwater more of the lights is concentrated into the beam providing superior performance. The flashlight comes complete with a nylon wrist lanyard.

220 Lumens Submerisble Dive Light

  • Waterproof To 200 M
  • 130-m Beam
  • Twist Off Function
  • Hard Anodized Construction
  • More from this collection

    • Visa
    • MasterCard
    • Amex
    • Cirrus
    • Discover
    • Western Union
    Shopify secure badge My title My title